Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Alpha Leadership Video

So many people have been wanting to know about Stephen Pierce's Alpha Leadership so I thought I'd share what other Alpha Leaders have to say. This is Veit who was also an Alpha Leader in KL, Malaysia in September.

The next UYMG in Australia is in March 14,15,16 in Sydney.



Here are more pics and info:

Sern Yi's: (Alpha Leader captain in Malaysia)
http://sernyi.com/blog/122/uymg-australia-alpha-leadership-training-ii/
http://sernyi.com/blog/117/uymg-australia-alpha-leadership-training/

Bryan Stephens
:

http://bryanjamesstephens.com/


This is what Stephen Pierce said on Bryan's blog:

"Bryan,
You are an AMAZING leader my friend. I am so honored to have you as part of my team. I hope you join us at UYMG Australia March 14,15,16 2008! We can only continue to improve this event and with you there I’m sure we’ll help all the participants to see amazing results.

Keep up the good work, keep in touch and I look forward to seeing you in 2008. We’re looking for amazing things from you! (no pressure) = )"

Bryan replied:

"Wow. I certainly was not expecting the comments mentioned above, and yet I should have.

You see, I did mention that Stephen and Alicia are “amazing, genuine and awesome people” in the post above and they have showed that again within their comments.

The attitude that Stephen and Alicia display then rubs off onto the Alpha leaders which in turn rubs off onto other SMCC members. I feel that this was evident in the comments above.

So thanks very much everyone for your kind words. :)"

I echo Bryan's sentiments, so much so that when Stephen was back here presenting in my home town of Brisbane I enthusiastically encouraged the people I know to sign up for Stephen's coaching program. As you might have seen from my earliest posts, Stephen is by far the best coach I've found.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this video and information with us Kerri. You could really feel the passion and excitement Veit projected in this video.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerri. Thanks for sharing. We are proud of you alpha leaders and keep up the spirit, Veit. We'll meet again, soon!

Pardeep & Kulwinder
Malaysia