Thursday, December 20, 2007

Newbie Student of Stephen's Makes $1,000 in 12 days

I love sharing these success stories! I haven't met Gene yet but I so love hearing these success stories.

Miracle Happens!

I was so tired of not earning money from the internet, that i decided to jump on the first affiliate program that came my way.

It was on the 8th of November i signed up as affiliate for an options trading program and within 1 day i got 1 sale (USD$87 per month, recurring), on the 15th and 19th, i got another 2 sale of USD$87! (recurring)

And on the 20th, someone paid for the yearly subscription (so i bagged an additional ~USD$864 for my 4th sale - yearly recurring). Though recently someone asked for refund, I'm left with 3 sale again, but I made in total > USD$1000 in less than 12 days.

I am so grateful to be working with Stephen and the rest of Alpha Leaders in UYMG KL in October, immersing myself with the other successful internet marketers from various background has helped me realize and believe beyond doubt that it is very possible to achieve financial freedom through internet marketing."

Gene Kok
~ Options Trading Expert

No comments: