Thursday, July 5, 2007

Favorite Stephen Pierce Quotes (Happy Birthday Mrs Pierce)

Stephen Pierce was presenting again in my home town tonight and it was again a pleasure to hear him present. I wasn't sure if it was going to be the same as the presentation I saw just a few weeks ago but I need not be concerned. It was another great evening full of inspiration and lots of good information.

Today is also Alica's birthday so Happy Birthday Mrs Pierce! I hope you have had a wonderful time here.

Here are some of the gems from this evening:
Remember, you miss 100% of the time if you don't take the shot.

It's not how hard you can hit, it's how hard you get hit (lose everything etc) and keep moving forward. (Rocky Balboa)

It's not just what you do, it's how you do it.

Having a why, a powerful, compelling reason is the one thing no one can give you.

I knew it was possible but I had no idea how...

Are you focussing on what won't work, what resources you don't have?
Never let what you cannot do stop me from doing what you CAN do!

People keep looking outside themselves for the money. It's inside.

Ask yourself "Where can I win?"

Terrain is the most important element of success.

Life is about Patterns.

How many ways can I capture opportunities for this one product?

The sale process is a system / formula with 4 offers
GOOD free information (the bait)
Offer 1 - $29.97 product
Offer 2 - $47.97 product
Offer 3 - $69.97 product
Offer 4 - $14.97 product

Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do.

1 comment:

Kerri W said...

Mini Mantra's from Stephen's Motivation Mixx mp3s

"On a regular basis I continue to push myself"

"It's going to require things you've never done before"