Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"How I Went From The Unemployment Line to the Millionaire Line"

I found this online, found it very inspirational & wanted to share it with you!

Greg Poulos- "How I Went From The UnemploymentLine To The Millionaire Line"

Just a few years ago, I was on the unemployment line and struggling to pay my bills. For three years, I tried my best to make money online and to build my business, but everything I tried to do seemed to fail or only have modest success.

Watch Greg's video testimonial===> http://www.profitsrunsupport.com/pierce/

MARKET: Stock trading education.

BEFORE: About $500,000 in annual sales.

CHALLENGE: Maximize the effectiveness of a product launch of a $997 information product. Excellent product and sales copy was already in place. Product launch anticipation was building. We were missing that 'X' factor to really create a buying frenzy.

SOLUTION: One hour strategy session with Stephen Pierce 2 weeks before launch date.

RESULT: $555,000 in product sales in 7 days.

AFTER: About $2,000,000 in annual sales.



My Recipe For Quick Implementation & Success

So if I had to sum up the top strategies for quick implementation to grow your business, they would be:

1. Don't try to figure it out on your own.
2. Hire an expert immediately and study what already successful people have done.
3. Take massive action and put into place what you learn.
4. Repeat.

Sounds simple enough, but in my experience most people are really good at trying to figure things out on their own or really good at spending money on education. But most people suck at implementation. Learn to implement, and you're probably ahead of 90% of your so-called competition.

So, if you are NOT happy with your current business results, quit messing around and take advantage of whatever kind of business coaching or mentoring Stephen has to offer you. But be prepared to implement what you learn.

Read on ===> http://www.profitsrunsupport.com/pierce/

No comments: